Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Work time Wednesdays: Education

[glass_ceiling.gif]
While some of you may have graduated with your bachelors degree before you entered the professional world, the rest of us didn't for different reasons. In my case I had to work to support myself so full-time school wasn't an option and part-time school got in the way of my partying (*wink) so I have taken classes here and there for several years. I am currently finishing my B.S. in Business Administration through the Online Business Program at the University of Florida. 

While taking school online definitely makes me hone my skills in procrastination and then cramming I have found that, this program in particular, is an awesome fit for my life while providing me an awesome UF education. I watch lectures through video posted after each class online and take tests at a proctored site. 

While it is more expensive than traditional classes it is well worth it to get a degree. As I've learned you can only go so far on experience alone. Eventually you will hit a glass ceiling and won't be able to advance further. 

Do you know of any other good online degree programs?

No comments:

Post a Comment