Monday, July 5, 2010

Getting started...

Hi world, I'm Kasey....I'm 25 and live in Tallahassee, FL. I recently decided to share a portion of what goes through my head everyday. When I asked for advice on what I should write about my cousin asked me, "Well what are you passionate about?" Sadly that was a hard question to answer but eventually I decided that I am passionate about many different things, so I will be writing about a host of different issues that face young twenty somethings as they attempt to bridge the gap between being young and being a grown-up.

So I will be writing throughout the week with a different focus each day.

Manic Mondays: Focusing on different things "grown-ups" have to do
Twosome Tuesdays: Focusing on relationships
Work time Wednesdays: Focusing on succeeding at work
Tallahassee Thursdays: Focusing on fun things to do in Tallahassee
Fun Fridays: Lack of focus or free day

Hopefully you will join me throughout this journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment